Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1234

I really like that song, by Plainwhitet's i think? im not sure
i heard it for the first time today
there's only 1 way 2 say 3 words....4 you
I LOVE YOU
i got tthat wrong, but those are adorable lyrics.

so i'm having a really bad day. it used to be good, but now it's bad.
i don't want to go to school tomorrow, run a mile, fail my pushups, and have a regular day. i don't want to take history quiz and take a math test. i lost my nocalc practice test for brice and nobody has a scanner. i don't nkow if theres french homework and my french skit groups is slacky. and my nose hurts and my body is sore. 
AARRGGHH

this is making me forget thegood parts of my day >:[
good parts:
CHULOOPAA however you spell it

but i will find solutions
i'll ask people if they have scanenrs, get the worksheet that way.
then reread history book
im emily or hanna and ask about french hoemwork
sleep early
(:

HOORAY FOR GETTING BACK ON TRACK :D

athletics meeting today! i feel very athleticy now. i get happy when i look at my blue slip
AHAHAH REMEMBER THAT'S WHAT DETENTION SLIPS WERE CALLED IN 4TH GRADE
thats retarded -_____-
i feel very cranky today, and tempramental
i will leave now

bye mr. blog :D
I CHARGED MY IPOD :D
k bye now (:

edit:
AETHAO;WEHT;AWOEHTO;AWIEHT
FRENCH SCRIPTS ARE DUE TOMORROW??!
AND MS. BRICE'S POSTED THING ONLINE IS IN REALLY WEIRD FONTS
SO I CANT READ THE NUMBERS
AETHAW;THWOAEITH!!!

4 comments:

  1. hehe i love that song!



    i like the last paragraph!
    IT LOOKS COOL.
    "AETHAO;WEHT;AWOEHTO;AWIEHT"
    it sounds like youre breathing hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song...so cuteee <3

    hahah I know...Thursdays suck :[

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey hey. dont be mad at your french group. it has freddie >] HAHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I remember that too.
    blue slips. XD

    ReplyDelete