Mile time= 7:20 :)
tired/sleepy :(
failed french test :(
math is easy :)
summer health :)
drivers ed :)
bio test!! :(
IC APPS :O :(
So today I was really tired
and today, during math class, i ran out of class. and i honestly didnt think pepole would run
but people were RUNNING LIKE MAD, and they were pushing and stuff
and we went to the office
and we saw the people outside
and someone was like oh ****!
AND THEN we all ran outside and we grabbed our place in lines and bounced up and down, trying to ocunt and see if we made it in 90..
i was laughing so haard. very very funny
except for the people that cut..tahts really not fair at all.
I'M DOING DRIVERS ED :D
my mom told me i could. but i dont know if i want to. cause i have a lot to do this summer (:
today is my moms bday
so im going to eat really really good food :D
but cant go to ID. :/
hope you guys do great!
I AM TRYING TO MAKE MY IC APP VERY PRESENTABLE AND STUFF
and i'm trying to make me sound modest, but fit for the job, at the same time
and i'm going for activities, which i think a LOT of good people are going for
but i dont have that many good ideas :(
man i really want that spot in ic
i hope i get it :)
if not, theres next year.
but still :(
BIO TEST.
im soo scared because thres so many big words :O
i got hurt on my wrist, and it looks like slits, and now i look emo
my ipod seems broken
thats DEAAATH
>:O
goodbye now
i have a buttload of stuff to do :)
HAPPYPBIRTTHDDDDAY
ReplyDeleteto your mommmay!
today seemed like a
packed day for you! O:
sho cool mangg.
YOU ARE SUPER DUPER REALLY FAST.
ReplyDelete(not by borah standards though.)
I wish I could run that fast.
closest I can come to that is interval mile!
and that's only like 7:45 ish, still. :[