AND HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY IN KOREA!
어린이날!!!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
사랑해
나 지금 너무 힘들고 피곤헤
***** translation:
Children's Day!
hahahahaha
I love you
I am very tired.
my day was BAD :D
but its one of those days, where you're like, "AGGH, ITS SUCH A BAD DAY!" but you love complaining about it to everyone, and if you think about it, it wasn't too bad of a day, and it could've been worse.
frenchskit=epic faill, stop asking me x]
math test= 98.5 BECAUSE I FORGOT UNITS! what a AWETOI;H
hahaa, that was basically my entire day
HAHAHA
i got extra credit in my french class for telling madame that i convinced alice choi to take french
am in the midst of asking scrubs to join french
FOR MORE EXTRA CREDITT :]
I'm going to ask Subby and Justin tomorow
got to sam before hanna woo
HAHAHAAAA
i only have to do bio sr, and im already done with the vocab section
SOO im a free girl :]
im going to have a swell time, doing nothing at all
i really hate how this year is going by so fast
already International Day and Bottom Locker
AND ALOHA is in May :O
School will be over so fast D:
ALICE ZUO I OWE YOU $1.__?
how many cents?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bye, i'm goign to go read about viruses now
-_____________-
i like this color. it represents
-spring
-may
-jealousy
you forgot booger color (=
ReplyDeleteOMG. Only 24 days till Aloha. :[ I'm excited but this year is going SOOOO fast.
ReplyDeletewoohoooo.
ReplyDelete$1.50, honey.
HAHAHAHA.
and who was the other person?
tiff?