Monday, May 11, 2009

HOLLYWOODBOWL

WAS FREAKING FANTASTICC!
it was on saturday but i still cant forget it.
*SHINee*SS501*SNSD*BaekJiyoung*
*Replay*Amigo*Because I'm stupid*Deja Vu* U R Man*Warning*Song for you*Like being shot*Sad Salsa*Lips*GEEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe i saw SHINee and SS501 -_______-
i only saw them on youtube :D
and then there was a whole balloon fiasco
where i thought that the balloon that SS501 floated over to us.
IT MAY BE POSSIBLE. :D

im being so obsessed, but it was that awesome
you can youtube it mann :)

TODAY. not a good day.
ID practicee..? i sometimes feel like maybe im too quiet or stuff like that
and whenever people have questions, or they need to leave, they walk over to other cabinet members or other competitions people.
even when im closer
so maybe i'll just work on my friendliness and approachability and leadership :D

ALMOST done with history homework, which is strangely easy today :)

I WANT YOGURTLAND RIGHT NOW.
GRAWR RAWR RAWR
Especially with mochi and gummy bears and fruity pebbles.
Oh goodygoodygoshnoodles ><

TIFFANY YEH'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP
I'm not even thinking about mine yet
it seems too far away

my mom and sister are baking me a "surprise cake"
SURPRISEE!! -__________-
HAHAHAHAHA
I love them :D

MY DOLPHIN doll is looking at me (:
HELLO, dolphin mister!

TODAY I SAW THE CUTEST LITTLE BOYS EVER
and i taught them how to make hearts
with their arms and hands and bodies
i wanted to gobble them up and ethaewio;thoawh

i have to work on my epitaph D;
is it due tomorrow?
i thought brent said there WAS NO HOMEWORK cause we were so awesomepossum to mr. cox
x)

geting nostalgia quite a lot, now
and deja vu too
im seeing lots of butterflies and hummingbirds and blowydandelions
maybe soemthing good is coming up
maybe my wishes will be granted
maybe i should wish at every 11.11
maybe i should believe in wishes :)
maybe i do
maybe i think i do
maybe i know i do
maybe i know that i am annoying you
maybe i will finish this post and do my homework
maybe i wont
maybe i will :D

I WILL

Sayonora, anchovies~~

p.s. this is the color of the SS501 balloon :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL LOL. YOU CUTTIE! i dont get how you manage to spread out your post. its soo lonng :D me and jeremy were discussing that. ;D our pposts are soo tiny. HAHAHHA.

    ReplyDelete