Monday, June 22, 2009

First day of the rest of our lives;;

Today was health and volleyball.
Health: boring, teacher's all right, and I hate the homework survey we have to do.
I always hate writing about "what is your favorite ____?" and stuff.
Volleyball: i'm soree -______-
and im scared that i'll be a lot worse than the freshmen
hahahaha (:

I dropped drivers at Tracy. It's probalby worth it right??

Tracy is scary.
The people are all sooo scary-looking, and they seem to spend a lot of time on their hair. :O
And they have pregnant people :O
and weapons
we cant bring backpacks T_T
then how does burnett expect us to bring color pencils, pencil, binder, paper and other paraphernalia?

Did you know..?
That your hair grows the longest at summer nights? :D

That was random.
I MISS ARCHIE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHELE BOLANOS.

I realized that when it becomes summer, the days are really long, and the nights are short.
SO you spend all day moaninga nd groaning about how boring it is. And as soon as you're done eating, it seems like its bedtime.
I have a newsummer's resolution!
It is to not moan about how boring summer is. Because peopel tell me that and I get really annoyed. Because it's so much better tahn studying and doing homework, and we were whining about how much we wanted summer to come. How sad summer must feel, because we want her to come, and when it does, we get mad at her. And it's fun to hang out, yes I know. So everytime you say "Gosh, I'm bored" GO ASK SOMEONE TO HANG OUT.
I'm going to run laps around the park, practice volleyball, call friends to go to the park with me, go to TC, go to the mall...
Boredom is a state of mind, and YOU can control it! You should be a leader, not a follower. If you don't want to be bored, DO SOMETHINGA BOUT IT.
RUN.PLAYPIANO.INSTRUMENTS.READ.
I'm not ranting, I just want you bored ducklings to take control of your life and LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
CARPE DIEM!!! That's Latin, I believe.

I think I'm going to not get ALzheimers...hopefully
Cause these days, I'm really hooked on crossword puzzles, wordsearches, 1000-piece puzzles, and riddles. ANd apparently if you work your brain a lot, there's a lesser chance of getting it. So yay for my future self. (:

SUMMERLIST
[] Health
[] Online driver's ed
[] Volleyball "camp"
[] Calc review
[] SAT vocab review

THINGS TO WATCH
[] Transformers 2
[] HARRY POTTER6!!!!!
[] HSM 3, which I still havent watched
[] Hannah Montana movie, which I still haven't watched

And more more more more to do

HEALTH HOMEWORK
I am a sucker for.....
I put smiles. But honestly, I'm a sucker for animals, babies, chickflicks, nature, loveletters, hugs, reallyniceguys, guys'shoulderblades, chocolate&caramels, koreancelebrities, lovesongs
But I didn't want to put too much stuff.
I'M A SUCKER FOR YOU, TOO :D
(:

5 comments:

  1. teehehehe.
    your blog is fun :D
    :D
    :D
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i'm a sucker for all the things you put! O:
    except for chocolate ! but yeah. guys' shoulder blades & loveletters & babies are all awesome ;D

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for people named angel (:
    hehehehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw carpe diem= seize the day :P

    ReplyDelete