i am so soree
i can't move
and i sat in my chair, studying vocab words for 4 hours, because i didn't want to get up
HAHAHA
because then it hurts my thighs and my buttt and my calves :)
BUT IM GOING TO GET TONED
THINK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, ANGEL CHOI.
SO the book club should be final. yuupyup thats just waht i think :O)
LETS THINK OF A COOLL NAME :)
AND WOW EVERYBODY OUT THERE
who wishes that they could read like us tooo :)
GOSH IM SSOOO EXCITEDD
and we could talk about stuff
and stuff stuff stuff :)
my tummy hurts :(
and i just swiffered my house.
because my dog eats all the nasty stuff on the floor
and he coughs
poor thing
so now my arms ache T^T
BUT IM NOT A COMPLAINER
HA
FAT CHANCE
BUT
its hot :)
and im rambling
i would give $10 for a boba and ice cream right now >_>
probably not
but thats how cravey i am
:)
I PUT so many smilies in this blog.
overdose of happiness :)
pwahahaha I WENT TO YOGURT LAND x]
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeletehappy smile smile.
i downloaded this book app on my phone ..
i downloaded alice in wonderland.
& grimms fairytales & tomorrow i'm probly going to get pride & prejudice!
THEN I THOUGHT OF YOU.
and smiled. :D
OHMYGOODNESS ISABEL
ReplyDeleteARGH I HATE YOU
we should go watch movies based on books too!
ehhehe
STAIRS ARE THE MOST PAINFUL
one time.
ReplyDeleteI suffered agonizing back pain.
where I couldn't bend over.
stairs are indeed very painful.
I empathize with you <3
hehe I just ranted about koreans on my other blog kind of. mini-rant. but it felt good.
know anyone that got into whitney?