Monday, October 12, 2009

No Way

I'M BLOGGING AGAIN
-______-
hugest time gap ever D:
i was too lazy to, because sophomore year is CRAAAAAZY
12:30 bedtime is early for me now. :/
And I thought freshman year was crazy -_____-

I have to do
[]HW 12
[]Study for french test
[]Chem pH??
[]APE Recommended Reading
[]Fast Food Outline

Oh my goodness

I READ ALL OF LORD OF THE FLIES THOUGH
my goodness

i cried so much
when ralph starts crying i cried too D:
i loved the ending though
it wasnt too happy, or too sad.
and jack ends up looking like an idiot
i wanted jack arrested though
which is sort of weird
but i hate jack
i loved simon
and ralph D:
im getting so emotional over a book
i knew i shouldn't have read it, because now, the only thing i can think about is piggy and simon and ralph and jack and roger and samneric and all this good stuff
i sparknoteed, cliffnoted, wikapediaed, www.lordoftheflies.org'ed it, and EVERYTHING, because i couldn't get it out of my head. i literally just sat at my table, staring at sparknotes
and the fly on top of piggy's head
ooooh my goodness -_______-

idk waht else to say
AAHAHAH i only talked about LOTF in here :)
bye <3

1 comment: