Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Day of School

I've been waiting for this day for so long, and it's finally here!
Four and a half hours of doing nothing, but signing inserts (and staying in rosenberg's room for an hour, returning books, having fun on paint)
NOW IT'S OVER. HOORAY

Watched UP!
It's so cute!
"Oh I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead."
"SQUIRREL!"
"I love you temporarily."
"I hid under your porch, because I love you."
"Won't you please be my prisoner, please, please, please!"
"Do you want to play a game? It's called 'Who can stay quiet the longest'." "OH, my mom LOVES that game!"

CONE OF SHAME
and the WILDERNESS HANDSHAKE MABOBBERS

I can't get over that movie.
Gah, and how Ellie died. I cried two times -________-x
I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD WATCH IT
:D

how cool it would ahve been to watch it in 3-d :O

OH and before taht, we say avery and michele and julian! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE AND PRIYANKA!! <3>

AFTEER, we got ride to alice's house.
and i saw mickey HE IS GINORMOUS. and we played rockband and i failed
so did tiffany
we are epic fails (:
then we took pictures and ate pizza and SCARED CHRIS in the closet
YES YES GOOD DAY GOOD DAY
I want to rewatch UP :D

WAHOOOO, I AM IN LOVE WITH RUSSELL. HE IS A CUTIE
HAHA EVERYONE IN THE MOVIE THEATER WAS LIKE "JOHN MOON! JOHN MOON! JOHN MOON!"
and i bet you dollars to donuts (AHAHAHA OKAY) that the co-producer or something was Japanese. because russel is jappanese, and the dog spoke japanese, and there was a restaraunt called "Sushi Pronto"
HAHAHAHA me have good eyes, yes no? :D


GLOBALCONCERNS BANQUET AT SOUPLANTATION, TOMORROW!
YAHOOOO! (:
yumyum. salad and pasta and stuffs (:
but no archie.
GOODBYE ARCHIE <3>

OH CLAM CHOWDER
IS GOOD AT SOUPLANTATION
GAH GAH GAH GAH :D

and health soon -_____- oh hapyp happy happiness

Idk what to talk about now :D

summer schedule so far??
-GLOBALCONCERNS BANQUET
-park with catherine
-cerritos elementary playground time :D
-sleepover? (LIKE SONNY WITH A CHANCE)
-wii day

i'm tired (:
and my sister is reading this.
HI, ALICE :D HOW WAS THE BEACH? YES WAS IT FUN. THATS EXCELLENT. WAHHO. THE BUSES HAD SEAT BELTS :O

People people people (:
I don't know why i just said that. :O
spontaneous girlie, i am
OMG OMG I AM RAMBLIGN WITH HAPPINESS
HAHAHA I HAVE TO WATCH CAIN AND ABEL
YES YES YES BABY ;D

goodbye.
hasta la vista, banaas (:
SEE YOU TOMORROW, YOU GUYS! (banquet)

5 comments:

  1. HA, no dollars to donuts
    the director was white xD
    It just, Asians were mad that pixar
    was kinda racist xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL then Catherine started abusing that line and using it in everything x]
    "I'm walking around because I love you" x]
    Keep trying to scare me though =D that one wasn't that great.

    THEIR CLAM CHOWDER IS SO GOOD :DDDDD

    -chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you (:

    and lol I like how you remembered a bunch of quotes from the movie x]

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dog was like 'WATASHI WA'
    and then 'BONJOUR'

    lol 'dollars to donuts'?
    LAME
    THAT'S MY LINE, GIRL.
    (:

    ReplyDelete